How to whitelist my email
Your providers do the best they can to keep spam out, but sometimes the systems they use mistakenly catch good mail along with it.
We ask that you add us to your trusted list of senders, contacts or address book. All also known as “Whitelisting.”
If you do not see an email from Becky James in your Inbox, my email may have mistakenly been sent to your spam folder.
Please open your spam folder and if you find an email from Becky James open it and mark it as “Not spam”…
NEXT: Click on the providers or software you use to see how to make sure you get the mail from email@example.com you have asked for.
Specific instructions on how to whitelist emails for some common providers are below. If you use a different provider, email firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll find the instructions for you. Thanks!
– Open the email from Becky James.
– Click the drop down arrow next to “Reply” in the upper right side the email from header.
– Click the “Add Becky James to Contacts List” from the list that appears.
– If Becky James does not appear in the dropdown list? Then you probably have already added Becky James to Contacts.
To ensure delivery: Create a filter to automatically send email from David Gaughran to your Inbox.
– Move your mouse over or tap the Gear icon in the top right navigation bar.
– Select Settings from the list that drops down.
– Choose Filters located on the left side of the page.
– Click the Add button on the Filters page.
– Create a name such as Whitelist in the Filter name field.
– In the From field leave the default contains selected.
– Enter our email address email@example.com in the text box next to Contains…
– Choose the destination folder to which you would like the message delivered. For example: Inbox.
– Click or tap Save…
– You will see in the next screen -Deliver to Inbox if From contains David Gaughran–
– Click or tap Save on this screen.
– You will be returned to your Yahoo! Inbox.
– Right click our email in your Inbox email list pane.
– On the menu displayed move your mouse over or tap Junk
– Click or tap on Never block sender in the menu that rolls out.
– The resulting popup will say:
– “The sender of the selected message has been added to your Safe Senders List.”
– Click OK
To add sender to address book:
– Open the email
– Right click on the from address
– Choose Add to contacts option
Find the email from Becky James and slide it left to see options.
Tap the More button.
Tap the Mark button.
Tap the Mark as Not Junk button.
The message is moved to your Inbox. Subsequent email messages from Becky James will no longer be marked as junk.